Meet Maggie Marcelino: Recruiter Extraordinaire
Maggie Marcelino is the epitome of a happy person, especially when you ask her about her favorite part of her job as a nursing leadership recruiter for AMN Healthcare. Her mission is simple —her own trifecta —find great candidates, provide excellence when working with the nation's most respected hospitals, and ensure that patients have the most high-quality healthcare available anywhere. In addition, when she checks in with the nurses she places, she gets great satisfaction if they are happy and love their job.
When asked for her best tip for nurses interested in leadership positions at AMN Healthcare, she doesn't hesitate to tell her candidates that a great resume geared towards the position they want is the key to success. In her words, "this is your first impression of the facility, and you need to stand out."
Maggie obtained her tenacity and "reach for excellence" attitude by spending six years in the Army National Guard. In her spare time, she enjoys taking a variety of dance classes.
Valuable Tip From An Experienced Nurse Leadership Recruiter
In today's growing market, Maggie thinks that a nurse who gets her license in California can basically write their own ticket. "There's great pay, and we have lots of opportunities across the state." In addition, she says that AMN Healthcare is happy to provide reimbursement for nurses who want to work in the state, providing payment for all necessary licensing fees and a licensing turnaround time of only about four weeks.
To connect with Maggie or any of the other great travel nursing recruiters at AMN Healthcare, call 866-557-6050.
Additional Nursing Resources:
- AMN Passport: Our all-in-one nursing app for booking nursing jobs.
- Nursing Salary & Benefits: AMN Healthcare offers our nurses some amazing salaries and benefits. Find out what's in store for your nursing career today.
- Travel Nurse Licensing: Find out about nursing requirements for all 50 states.
- Exclusive Facilities: AMN Healthcare has relationships with the most sought-after healthcare providers.
- Refer-a-Friend: Make up to $2,000 per referral.