When you partner with us, you can rest assured knowing we are committed to actively engaging in building environments where equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
- Our experienced professionals meet or exceed all Joint Commission interpreter qualification requirements and remain in compliance with Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act.
- All of our interpreters are culturally competent, medically qualified and extensively trained in medical terminology.
- Our 24/7/365 solutions allow your staff to provide timely, high-quality communication to increase patient satisfaction.
- Our healthcare language services leverage everyday technology like tablets, smartphones, and laptops to ensure easy integration into your existing processes.
- Our technology is safe, intuitive and easy-to-use, making quality interpretation the focus of any patient-provider interaction.