6 Benefits of Working with AMN Healthcare as your School Staffing Agency
Hiring the right candidates for your school district, especially during uncertain times, can be a daunting task. We know from our experience working with hundreds of districts that school staff have to wear many hats and finding qualified clinicians is just one more effort taking away from what matters most: the students.
At AMN, we wear one hat: finding the best clinician for your district.
1. Top Tier Recruitment
You will have exclusive access to a team of 100+ recruiters and a database of hundreds of thousands of candidates with opportunities to fill both onsite and teletherapy positions for your school district with a nationwide reach.
2. Help at No Extra Cost to You
You only pay for the positions we fill. When you tell AMN what your needs are, we search nationwide and provide you with all potential candidates for those positions at no cost to you. It’s your choice whether or not to begin a contract after you interview.
3. University Outreach Programs
We have many strong relationships with universities across the country, allowing us to collaborate with them to find the strongest and best new grads in the market who are looking to make an immediate impact. New professionals seeking their first opportunities are ready to learn and improve their skillset in order to best serve students of all ages and make a difference in their lives.
4. Clinical Expertise & Support
No more wading through resumes of unqualified candidates—we will bring you candidates who are engaged, invigorated by their work, and fitting the needs of your school. Your district will also be armed with access to a team of AMN Clinical Managers throughout all contracts, so your contractors have additional resources and support to enhance the quality of care they are providing to your students.
In addition to clinical team support, contractors have access to a large database of online modules—Continued Education Units (CEUs)—to further their expertise prior to, during, and after each assignment to promote the continued growth of their clinical knowledge.
5. Premier Customer Service
While you partner with AMN for school-staffing solutions, your district will work directly with a dedicated Account Manager and Regional Director who have intimate knowledge of your individual needs and are a primary point of contact for you.
Our customer service will also help streamline the credentialing and onboarding processes for your contractors.
6. Services We Can Offer You
- Onsite Clinicians – No matter your onsite staffing needs, AMN will partner with you to deliver qualified people to fill your team. Our network of disciplines includes SLP, PT, OT, and School Psychology, Nurses, Social Workers, and Behavior Analysts.
- Teletherapy Solutions – Our advanced technology, Televate®, allows clinicians to provide individualized teletherapy care to students anytime, anywhere. Televate access is available for permanent staff as well.
- On-Demand Interpretation & Language Services – Our platform, Televate®, offers the opportunity to bridge in interpreters as needed to help break learning barriers for students who speak different languages or have language disabilities and provide equal learning opportunities.
- Managed Services – AMN can be the sole provider for your contingent staffing! You get the benefits of working with the nation’s leader in Healthcare Staffing, without losing that boutique white glove service your school needs.
We hope these benefits help illustrate the staffing support that agencies like AMN can bring to your school district.
Interested in learning more? Visit our website to further explore AMN School Staffing Solutions.