Ep. 5 - Nursing: Tips from a Recruiter
Host: Saundra Vild, DVP Training
Guests: Natalie Conyers, Manager of Recruitment
In episode 5 of our Nursing Live Q&A event series, we break down several tips nurses should know before starting a career as a travel nurse. Our host, Saundra, and our guest, Natalie, discuss licensing, what happens when you extend a contract and seasonal job opportunities. If you need some questions answered before you take the leap into travel nursing, tune into this episode!
Do you offer bonuses?
- One of the amazing benefits available to healthcare professionals is a referral bonus! Learn more about referring a friend.
What are the benefits of extending a contract?
- There are several benefits to extending a contract, including negotiating more time off and an easier credentialing process.
- Learn more about extending a contract and other frequently asked questions.
How do different state nursing licenses work?
- Every state has a different length of time needed to secure a license and our licensing team is available to help with any questions!
- Please visit our licensing page to learn more.
Connect with a recruiter today to get all your questions answered!