AMN Healthcare’s Total Talent Solutions Helps FEMA Achieve Nationwide COVID-19 Vaccination Success
Exceptional FEMA Ratings in Six Key Areas
When COVID-19 vaccinations became available in December 2020, FEMA needed partners to help them rapidly administer vaccines across the country. AMN Healthcare was chosen from dozens of staffing providers to manage FEMA’s East Coast Region.
Over the next year, the company worked hand-in-hand with FEMA to support their mission to stand up, manage, coordinate and administer vaccinations in pop-up hubs across 27 states and 3 territories in as little as 96-hours.
Our Total Talent Solutions Received FEMA’s Highest Rating
FEMA’s monumental task required pulling together our vast staffing capabilities and proprietary technologies, including:
- Multiple staffing divisions covering RNs, Pharmacists, Leadership Staffing, and more
- Licensing, Credentialing, Housing and Transportation capabilities for personnel
- Leveraging internal analytical data for predictive scheduling
- Pristine, detailed, on-demand reporting down to clinician meal data
- A dedicated internal team that was available 24/7
To learn how our team received FEMA’s highest rating in six key areas and how we can help your organization manage your total workforce, download our case study, Implementing a Nationwide COVID-19 Vaccination Plan From the Ground Up.
To gain access, simply complete the short form on this page.