AMN Healthcare’s RCS Referral Program
The purpose of the Referral Bonus Program (the “Program”) is for AMN Healthcare’s Revenue Cycle Solutions, RCS, to receive referrals of healthcare providers (“Candidate(s)”) or facilities (“Client(s)”). In exchange, once the terms and conditions herein are fulfilled, AMN RCS will pay the referring party (“Referring Party”) the referral bonus (“Bonus”) according to the Candidate’s position as outlined below.
Referral Bonus Eligibility:
To be eligible to receive a Referral Bonus, the following criteria must be met:
- Full name and contact information are required for both Referrer and Referred Candidate on the employment application.
- Referrer is not a Corporate employee of AMN Healthcare, Inc., or its affiliates.
- Referred Candidate is eligible to work for AMN RCS and meets the AMN RCS’ minimum hiring requirements.
- Referred Candidate must complete at least 500 work hours in order for the Referrer to be eligible for the bonus.
- Referred Candidates must start an assignment within one (1) year of the date of referral.
To be eligible for referral to AMN RCS, the Candidate must meet all the following criteria:
- No Prior Presentations within (12) Months: The Candidate referred by the Referring Party must not have been presented to AMN RCS for any position within (12) months of the date of the referral to AMN RCS. Candidates who have been presented by AMN RCS for any positions within (12) months of the date of the referral will be ineligible for Referring Party’s submission for the Bonus.
- Qualifying Placement: The Referring Party will earn a Bonus for each eligible Candidate that AMN RCS successfully places with a Client and the Candidate works with the Client for at least 520 work hours (“Qualifying Placement”). The maximum earning potential per referral is $1,000.
Candidate Referral Process:
To be confirmed as the Referring Party for a Candidate the Referring Party must either:
- Complete the online referral form before the Candidate is presented by AMN RCS to a Client, AND the Candidate must confirm that they authorized the Referring Party to make the Referral, or
- The Candidate must inform AMN RCS that the Referring Party is responsible for them contacting AMN RCS before they are presented by AMN RCS to a Client.
If a Candidate has been referred by multiple Referring Parties, the Candidate must determine in writing the sole Referring Party to whom a potential Bonus is paid. Once a Candidate’s Referring Party is confirmed, the Candidate is ineligible for a Referral by a different Referring Party.
Bonus Amount and Payment Schedule:
The Bonus amount for each eligible Referral is $1,000*, paid in one (1) increment. Bonus amounts will be paid approximately thirty (30) days after the payout requirement is met. In case of reciprocal referring (two Candidates applying and referring each other), one Bonus is paid, to be split between both Candidates.
- Contract Placement: Recruiter will contact Referrer after referred Candidate completes 520 work hours.
- Permanent Placement: Recruiter will contact Referrer after permanent placement fee is billed and paid by Client.
- Client Referral: Bonus is paid after the first 520 hours is billed (first placement only).
- Actively working Referrers will receive their Bonus in the method their paycheck is typically sent.
- Not actively working Referrers (45 days or more since last date worked) will receive their Bonus in the same method their paycheck was previously sent.
- If Referrer is not a former employee, they will receive their Bonus in the method of their choosing (check/EFT). The Referrer must provide a valid W-9 within (30) days of the completion of the Candidate’s Qualifying Assignment. For electronic payment, a completed EFT Form and copy of a voided check or bank letter is required.
Terms and Conditions
Eligible Referral Positions:
Assignments in all revenue cycle solutions disciplines below qualify for the referral bonus program. Referrers will earn a referral bonus for each eligible healthcare professional referred; there is no limit to the number of Candidate or Client referrals submitted.
- Accreditation Specialists
- Bone Marrow Transplant Specialists
- Cancer Registrars
- Case Managers
- Certified Tumor Registrars
- Clinical Documentation Specialists
- Medical Coders
- Oncology Data Managers
- Quality Assurance Auditors
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Social Workers
- Trauma Performance Improvement Coordinators
- Trauma Program Managers
- Trauma Registrars
- Utilization Review Nurses
- Utilization Review Specialists
- Corporate employees of AMN Healthcare, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in this Program.
- AMN RCS reserves the right to disqualify a Referring Party for violations of these Terms and Conditions or for fraud, at its sole discretion.
- AMN RCS determination as to whether an individual is a Referring Party with respect to any Candidate or Client is final.
- By referring a Candidate or Client, the Referring Party certifies that the Referral and receipt of any Bonus for such Referral does not violate any applicable employment obligations to which the Referring Party is subject.
- By referring a Candidate to AMN RCS, the Referring Party certifies that the Referring Party is NOT currently a government employee or active military.
- There is no limit to the number of Referrals that a Referring Party can make, or Bonuses a Referring Party can earn, subject to meeting all eligibility requirements, including but not limited to the Candidates’ acceptance of a Qualifying Placement.
- When providing a Referral, no stipulations as to where a Candidate must work or must not work are allowed.
- AMN RCS reserves the right to change the Program Terms and Conditions and/or end the Program at any time without notice.
- Any and all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the person receiving the bonus, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Any person receiving a bonus will be required to provide his/her social security number for tax reporting purposes. The value of the bonus will be reported on the applicable IRS form (W-2 or 1099).
- Data provided by the referrer and referred individual may be shared with a third-party vendor so the vendor can track referrals and bonus payments. Any outstanding accounts receivable balances must be resolved before bonus payment is made.
- Referrals to other AMN Healthcare entities will be governed by the terms and conditions of that AMN Healthcare entity’s referral program (including amount of the bonus).
- AMN Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify Referrers for violations of these Terms and Conditions or for fraud in its sole discretion.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, neither AMN Healthcare, Inc. nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with this offer. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income, or profit; loss of or damage to property; and claims of third parties.