2. Authorized Use of Site Purpose. The AMN Healthcare Site is intended to be used for lawful purposes only and by individuals age 18 or over seeking employment and/or career information and AMN Healthcare employees. License. For the purposes set forth above, the Company grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display the contents of and services on the AMN Healthcare Site. Unauthorized copying or duplication of the content, including but not limited to text, graphics, sounds, images, logos, button icons, videos and software that has been modified, merged and/or included on the Site and/or any compilation thereof (the "Content") in any manner is expressly forbidden. You acknowledge that you may not sub license, transfer, sell or assign this license or the services received thereunder. Any attempt to sub license, transfer, sell or assign this license is null and void.
3. User Prohibitions Agency restrictions. Some groups may not be permitted to utilize the services of AMN Healthcare, such as competing healthcare staffing agencies, recruitment organizations, and travel companies who are not members of the AMN Healthcare family. Utilization of this service is at the discretion of AMN Healthcare staff. Restricted Areas. Unauthorized access to registered areas of the Site by non-registered users is prohibited. If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Site, you may not disclose or share your password with any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose. No Illegal Use of Site. Users may not use the AMN Healthcare Site to transmit, distribute, store or destroy Content (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. No Interference with Security. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing", (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
4. Specific Prohibited Uses The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Site (and all users agree not to use the Site) for any of the following: Deleting or revising any content posted by any other person or entity without permission from the user who posted such content. Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site's infrastructure. Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site. Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Content or information available from this Site. Framing of or linking to any of the Content or information available from this Site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on this Site and other than generally available third party Web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla).
6. User Submissions Responsible Posting. As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not, and by using this Site you agree not to, do the following things:
Post any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume.
Post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity, which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
Post Content that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it.
Post Content that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner.
Post Content that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
Post Content that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity.
Post any type of inappropriate and/or sexually-explicit language statement.
Post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes; impersonate another person; or post Content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Post any hyperlinks to pages off of the AMN Healthcare Site. The Company reserves the right to disable any hyperlinks when posted on the AMN Healthcare Site.
License from User. By submitting any form of content (graphic, text, audiovisual, sound, etc.) to any public or non-public area of the AMN Healthcare Site, you grant the Company and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub licenseable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such content. You acknowledge that if you participate in the AMN Healthcare online community information about you, including your name and the photograph associated with your profile, may be seen by other users. AMN Healthcare cannot guarantee that other users will not use the ideas and information that you share on the AMN Healthcare site. Therefore, you should not share information that your wish to keep private or confidential. AMN HEALTHCARE IS NOT LIABLE FOR AN USER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFMORATION THAT YOU POST ON THE SITE.
7. Registration and Password You will create a password during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and your e-mail address, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the auspices of your account. You are to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or e-mail address or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
8. Ownership The Content on the AMN Healthcare Site is protected under United States copyright, trademark and/or other laws and is the property of the Company and/or its content suppliers or clients. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not sell or modify the Content or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, including but not restricted to the adaptation of the HTML code that the Company creates to generate its pages. You shall not display, disparage, dilute, or taint our service mark or use any confusingly similar marks or use our mark in such a way that would misrepresent who the proper owner of such mark is. Any permitted use of our service mark by you shall inure to our benefit.
9. The Company's Liability Release from User-to-User Dealings. Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, AMN Healthcare cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on AMN Healthcare, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the Company (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users which is made available through the AMN Healthcare Site. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this Site.
Inaccuracies. The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of this Site or the Content. The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Site by the Company and may be made to any all job postings at any time for any reasons as deemed appropriate by the AMN Healthcare staff. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any Content placed by you on the Site.
10. Limitation of Liability and Warranty You agree that use of our Site is entirely at your own risk. Our Site and the services provided therein are provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, uninterrupted or error free access, or products provided through or in connection with the service, including without limitation our software or services licensed to you and the results obtained through the service (unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion). Specifically, we disclaim any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services; and 2) any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in-operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. You specifically acknowledge that we are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
Our entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to the use of our services is the cancellation of your registration or one month paid subscription with us.
Neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, co-branders, partners or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect or incidental damages, lost profits, or special or consequential damages arising out of use of the Site or inability to gain access to or use the Site whether based on breach of warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. You hereby acknowledge that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content and services on the Site.
11. Links to Other Sites The AMN Healthcare Site provides links to third-party World Wide Sites. Because we have no control over such third party Sites, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external Sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Site.
12. No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Term of Use. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Site, including placement agencies, headhunter organizations, travel nursing companies, or any other professional human resources companies without the express written approval of AMN Healthcare. The Company reserves the right to immediately remove from the Site such postings, or any other postings or Content, without prior notice or notification.
14. Indemnity You agree to hold us and our affiliates, employees, contractors, officers, directors, co-branders, partners and content providers harmless from any and all claims, disputes and expenses, including attorney's fees and court costs, related to your violation of this agreement, including the rules of conduct, or any information, software, files, messages or other content placed on our Site by you. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In that event, you shall have no further obligation to provide indemnification to us in that matter.
15. Intended for Use in the United States Only The Company makes no claims that the Content may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.