Telehealth and the Development of Hybrid Patient Care
The adoption of telehealth was greatly accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, and healthcare was challenged to develop new models of care to accommodate evolving patient preferences, a shortage of healthcare professionals, and continued advancements in technology.
One of these emerging models is known as hybrid patient care. This white paper examines the origins and development of this emerging model and how it is being implemented.
Key learnings include:
- Current telehealth services, platforms, and benefits
- Patient acceptance and examples of hybrid care at work
- Positioning the offering as a recruiting advantage
- Challenges to implementing hybrid care
- The future outlook and its potential reach
Quickly access this case study by submitting your information.