Build It and They Will Come: Your Path to a Sustainable Telehealth Future
The past two years have seen accelerated adoption and utilization of telehealth services by a majority of healthcare organizations, driven in large part by the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar examines the technical and programmatic factors that should be considered when evolving to an ongoing, sustainable telehealth model that supports overall healthcare organizational goals.
- Develop a flexible staffing model that expands patient access and reduces provider burnout
- Illustrate platform functionality/features that support provider-patient-clinical needs and requirements
- Share a path to leave disparate systems behind for an all-in-one telehealth solution
- Manage chronic care patients virtually and reduce readmissions through hospital-at-home services
- Outline the benefits of offering hybrid care to patients
Quickly access the webinar by submitting your information.
Vice President, Strategic Alliances
Head of Telehealth Technology Solutions