Ep. 3 - Nursing: Hear from a Travel Nurse
Host: Saundra Vild, DVP Training
Guests: Ann King, NICU Travel Nurse
In episode 3 of our Nursing Live Q&A event series, we connect directly with an AMN Healthcare travel nurse. Our host, Saundra, is joined by Ann, a NICU travel nurse sharing amazing tips for nurses who are just starting their career, want to establish a relationship with their recruiter, or find out what happens after a contract is canceled. There is so much to learn during this great episode!
What are some of the questions you should ask as a new traveler?
- As a new traveler, your recruiter is a great resource to ask whatever questions you have regarding your assignment. Please visit our FAQ page for a variety of questions to ask your recruiter.
If your contract gets canceled, what are the next steps to take?
- Contracts can get canceled for a variety of reasons. Your recruiter will work with you to find a new assignment that works for you.
- Learn more information about cancellations with this blog.
What are the most important items that you take with you on each assignment?
- When starting a travel assignment, make sure you have your basic kitchen essentials and other items you can’t live without.
- Looking for a packing guide? Check out our definitive packing guide blog!