December 19, 2012 - This past year was a significant one for healthcare leaders, with topics of interest ranging from the presidential election and its effect on health reform, to healthcare IT and meaningful use, to new research and insights on patient safety and a number of challenging workforce issues.
But which topics resonated most with our readers? Among all of the news and feature articles published in Healthcare Briefings during 2012, here were your top 15:
1. The Connection Between Employee Satisfaction and Patient Satisfaction
2. Healthcare Salaries Show Modest Increase in 2012
3. What Will 2012 Bring for the Healthcare Industry?
4. Proven Workforce Strategies to Recruit and Retain the Best Clinicians
5. Preventing Healthcare Worker Fatigue and Adverse Events
6. Nurse Understaffing and Burnout Linked to More Hospital Infections
7. The ROI of Hospital Employee Wellness Programs
8. Meaningful Use of EMRs Moves Forward with Stage 2
9. A Preview of Top Healthcare Employment Issues in 2012
10.Industry Update: Meaningful Use of EHRs and the Digital Divide
11. Tackling the Top Healthcare IT Issues
12. Best Practices in Patient Safety Still Have Room for Improvement
13. Safety and Savings: The Value of More Staff Time with Patients
14. Consumerism Turning Patients into Informed Shoppers
15. Providers Re-engineering Healthcare for Greater Efficiency
© 2012. AMN Healthcare, Inc. All Rights Reserved.