Urgent Care eBook: Thriving in a Healthcare Practitioner Shortage
May 15, 2015
To better meet patient demands, grow revenue and add new patients, many hospitals have embraced an urgent care strategy.
In fact, hospitals own over 33% of all urgent care facilities — more than any other ownership category. According to the Urgent Care Association of America:
- •83% of urgent care facilities experienced growth in 2013
- •90% reported a patient wait time of 30 minutes or less to see a provider
- •97% are open 7 days per week
But what remains to be seen is how the staffing shortage will affect this rapid growth.
With over 30 years of healthcare staffing experience, AMN Healthcare has been an industry expert on staffing. So to help you understand how the shortage might affect your urgent care strategy, we put together the ebook, “Urgent Care: Thriving in a Healthcare Practitioner Shortage.”
Hospitals looking to start or expand their urgent care strategy will learn:
- •How the staffing shortage will challenge urgent care growth
- •Why hospitals are leading the way in urgent care ownership
- •The importance of having a solid staffing plan in place
- •How one urgent care facility solved its staffing problems using locum tenens
- •How to choose an urgent care staffing partner
To read the complete eBook, click the button below.