Ep. 2 - Nursing: Let's Get Clinical
Host: Saundra Vild, DVP Training
Guests: Patrice Berish, Senior Director of Recruitment
In episode 2 of our Nursing Live Q&A event series, our team is sharing the inside scoop on all things clinical support! Our host, Saundra, and our guest, Patrice, share conversations about our 24/7 clinical support team, what nurses can expect as the market stabilizes, and tips for new graduates. Tune in to learn how we support you through every assignment!
What local assignments are available and how can I qualify for a stipend?
- Travelers residing within 50 miles of the facility can qualify for a housing and meal stipend. You can find a variety of local assignments through Nursefinders.
How does the clinical team support travelers?
- Our clinical team is available 24/7 to answer questions and support you while on assignment.
- Please visit our website to learn more about the clinical support team.
What programs are available to support new graduates?
- Along with our new grad program, our clinical team and recruiters are a lifeline for new grads taking their first assignment.
- Looking for more resources available to new graduates? Read more on our blog page.